“MEXICO CITY (AP) — An indigenous woman squats in pain after giving birth, her newborn still bound by the umbilical cord and lying on the ground. It’s a photograph that horrified Mexicans because of where it took place: the lawn outside a medical clinic where the woman had been denied help, and it struck a nerve in a country where inequity is still pervasive.”
Continue Reading: Service Delivery Goes Wrong Because Of Social Inequities, Over Worked Clinical Employees, UnderStaffing, Staffing Shortages Which Led To Low Numbers Of Clinicians Available To Provide Care And Not Having Enough Rural Clinics Available.
- Woman gives birth outside clinic after denied treatment (irishexaminer.com)
- Woman denied help gives birth on clinic’s lawn (miamiherald.com)
- Woman Denied Help Gives Birth on a Hospital Lawn (rockstarmamastyle.wordpress.com)
- The Cruelty of Racial Prejudice (southwerk.wordpress.com)
- Mexico shocked as pregnant indigenous woman gives birth on lawn after clinic refuses entry (mexicoinstitute.wordpress.com)